Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I Had Some Thoughts About Super Wednesday Morning

-When is Obama going to adopt Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" as his campaign song?

-NPR said in Cali men are voting 2-1 for Obama. Dear Media: a little less of the "if you don't vote for Obama you're a filthy racist", a little more "if you don't vote for Clinton you're a sexist pig". Gloria Steinham can't do it all on her own, and only so many people take her seriously anyway.

-McCain is a fucking war hero, has 25 years in congress, is funny on The Daily Show, is probably still secretly a moderate, championed campaign finance, is a white dude, was the favorite republican of the press and the anti-bush until like a year ago... Jezz, we are so fucked in November.

-Atleast we don't have to deal with a religious nut job this time. That alone is almost enough to make me believe in God.

-Hillary Clinton has a sense of humor, and her writer is better than the ones who normally do Us Fashion Police.

-I'm changing my resume to say change! change! change! all over it and "p.s. I'm not some bitch with baggage". You can hire me now.

-My best friend Leslie said "Oh she's just being Hillary". Any Hanna Montanna fans?

-Michelle Obama seems like a very nice lady. Am I denying myself the possibility of a Michelle presidency here?

-If Obama wins how the fuck is late night tv going to make fun of him? Doesn't anyone think about these things before they cast their vote?

-My new line for Obama's experience is three years and "change", ahahaha. Get it? Still, monologues are gonna either not be funny or slightly racist (so not funny).

-If Hillary doesn't, atleast we're adding Burial to WVUM rotation tomorrow. Finally. I am almost as excited for that.

-OMG, MSNBC just projected Clinton in California!!!!!! CNN TOO. Everyone!

-I am sorry for all those sorta mean things I said about Obama. I know how you feel, I was crushed when Moseley-Braun dropped out, and then Dean crashed and burned. I guess it's not "over", but God I hope it is. I need to blog about something else, and I am totally ignoring NY Fashion Week.

-Ugh, the delegates are just about tied. I hope I'm un-disenfranchised and they have to bring in Michigan and Florida as the tie-breakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home