Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh, I Think I'm So Funny

Kyle: Ugh, why is this in my facebook feed [link to some birthday party pic of a girl I went to highschool with]?
Kristen: What is ALL THAT?
Kyle: So much clingy rayon and unemployed noses.
Kyle: Omg, how has that joke not been made before?
Kyle: Uneployed noses? NOSES THAT NEED A JOB
Kyle: I just struck comedy gold.
Kristen: oh i didnt get it but NOW I GET IT, but seriously who are these people? I can't stop looking.

One day I am going to write a movie including that joke, and it is going to be in every single trailer for it, to the point that you totally hate it. It doesn't even matter that much if it's actually funny. If "That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet" can make it, so can this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home