Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stuff is to be on my Cat, not Liked by White People

Based on number of MySpace bulletins, Stuff White People Like is the most liked thing by white people in years (excluding of course themselves, but few things overtake narcissism on a rubric based on MySpace bulletins). So I went, and started thinking "ummm, I don't like a whole lot of these things at all". In fact I counted, and I only like 26% of what white people like (it would have been higher if they included figuring out pointless statistics, because I, like other whiteys, love that shit). So is that the joke? White kids read it and think "omg while I do know a lot of white people who love these things, I do not. I am so 'not white', I'm going to show all my friends, and we'll laugh and laugh and laugh". The punchline being that a recurrent theme on the blog is that the thing white people love most of all (again barring statistics and themselves) is feeling non-white?

There I have figured it out, can we just end it please before someone starts Stuff Black People Like and the first entry is "Watermelons" and the entire internet erupts in a race riot? Let's cool down and read Stuff On My Cat, because no matter what color your skin is we all love seeing stuff on cats.

1 Comments:

Blogger swampthing said...

white or black daang that's allot of comments. can you live in miami and really be white? crackers excluded.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home