Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kyle and Kristen Aim About Non-Anorexic Models

Kyle: Did you hear a model got sent home from Paris for gaining 5 lbs?
Kristen: What model?

Kyle: Her. This is the one show she got to do this season.
Kristen: WHAT A COW
Kyle: I know. If I look at her any longer I might loose 5 lbs just by barfing. If she looked in a mirror she'd do it the same thing and everything would be fine.
Kristen: Models aren't even pretty anymore.
Kyle: They all have architecture for faces.

[original story: Wasn't Skinny Supposed to Be Out of Fashion?]

on another thought: Balenciaga again got universal raves, which maybe it deserves, but the fact remains not a single one of those dresses could be worn with much else, especially body fat. Meanwhile Margiela got kind of "meh" response. I kind of though they'd look sexy on a fuller figer woman. (well first I thought they reminded me of the KRELwear get up I saw on the lead singer of Afrobeta last week.) The dresses themselves are flouncy and would hide a little bit of bulge, but they're still revealing. The layering of tights underneath reveals body shape, but not every flaw. It would look like what would happen if Beth Ditto had taste.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home