Friday, March 07, 2008

The Hardest Goodbye, The Most Anticipated Hello

In perhaps the most important and life altering Kyle related news in some time I have ordered a new computer.



Good bye iBook, my old friend. It's been a good run, but your once youthful all white exterior is now a sad shade of yellow, your keys have fallen off reminiscent of a balding middle aged man, and the cracks in your exterior can't be fixed by botox. Also you won't turn on you stupid pathetic fucker. Way to crap out.

Time for you to sit on God's lap now, old boy. We'll always have 7th Floor Crew.

As for the new MacBook pro, well, I apologize for all the disgusting, irresponsible, careless things I am sure to do to/with you, but I'm sure, with time, we'll get along just fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger swampthing said...

gave a pro to sweetheart for valentines,, photobooth is goofyfun.
my old ibook still kicks. an apple a day keeps the windows away.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home