Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Will Solve This Democratic Nominee Problem


I've made a few calls, and I'm pretty sure I can get the constitution changed by Tuesday of next week, Thursday
at the latest. So once we get that done here's what we're going to do.
Instead of running one candidate against John McCain, we're going to
run 5. It's going to be exactly like the original X-Men line up, which
is to say awesome. Here's the line up:

Bill Clinton is
Cyclops, the fearless leader whose inability to control his one eyed
helmet always leads the team to trouble, but then it's totally cool
because he gets them out of it. Slick.

Hillary is Marvel Girl, she sticks by her man, experimented
with some skirts in the 60's but ultimately stuck to a pant suit
uniform, often has problems controlling her mind, and is prone to give
those near her head aches.

Al Gore is Iceman, he hates when shit gets hot.

Obama is Angle, he's graceful, inspiring and has chosen an identity that implies he's free of sin.

Ed Kennedy is Beast, he's the only prominent fat democrat I could think of.

But who will be Professor X? Oh wait, James Carville!

Well, I've convinced myself that this is actually a much better way to go about things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home