Thursday, February 21, 2008

Obama Could Unite (The Greatest Comedy Team of our Generation)


SNL is looking for an actor to play Barack Obama, because the only black male cast mate is too fat and Maya Rudolph, who can play ANY RACE!, can't play a man. The obvious choice is of course Kel Mitchell, which would reunite the greatest comedy team of all time, or at least the greatest comedy team from Nickelodeon (same dif). Kenan and Kel! Awwww here it goes!!!!!!!

If Obama can do that, then maybe I really can hop aboard the blind hope express, after all. When we get down to the issues that really matter in this race, well I just don't see how Hillary could compete with that. She's have to bring back new episodes of Rocko's Modern Life, or get the endorsement of the giant ear of corn.


Kenan: I could've sworn I've seen you somewhere before.
Kel: Maybe I'm someone famous like a baseball player or a pretty nurse.
Kenan: What? What are you talking about?
Kel: Okay, I give up. Who am I?
Kenan: I don't know *who* you are or *where* I've seen you before or *why* you think you're an attractive nurse.


Who Loves Orange Soda? KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA!

Drake and Josh ain't got shit.

That'll be five bucks.