Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Savory Edible Lubes

This blog basically has no focus, and is just kind of a place for me to ramble on about whatever I find weird. Maybe I should streamline it. I'm thinking out of context block quotes of stupid shit my friends and "friends" say on the internet.

"I want to discuss flavored lube. mainly, why does that shit always come in candy flavors? there are never any savory edible lubes, only sweet. maybe I am just a fattie (and thinking weird because of sleep deprivation) but a rosemary-and-dick flavor combination sounds so much more appealing to me than a raspberry-and-dick flavor combination. think about the possibilities with me. maybe not like, sour cream and onion, but like tamari? and buttered popcorn, like the jellybean! maybe even hickory-smoked flavor, idk. clearly I put too much thought into this."


It's gold, baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home