Friday, January 11, 2008

Blogadict Arnold

I know I'm about eleven glorious, well written, extremely informative and enlightening, witty posts into this new blogging initiative. I know that they all have titles that break new ground in term of cleverness, and aren't at all exercises in lazy stupidity, this one included. I know that this blog layout is pretty-gorgeous reaching Heidi Montag levels of attractiveness. BUT I'm thinking maybe I jumped the gun on returning to ye ol' blog spot. I know it's owned by Google, and most everything owned by Google is incredibly hip and amazing and the best in the field. I don't even talk to people who don't use g-mail, through email or in person. However Tumblr is looking pretty cute. Never mind that I don't even understand what makes it different or better than Blogger in practice. I just know that it looks better and all the "cool" kids are using it, and that's enough for me.

Of course if I moved now I'd be in danger of loosing a sizable quantity of my staggering audience.

I will probably put more thought into this then into my unwavering support of Hilary Clinton, but less thought than into how to milk a clever post out of the fact that I just watched Greg The Bunny on DVD last night. Hey Remember that show? Foul mouthed puppets, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home